Advisory Board Member
Marc holds a position on our Advisory Board and also serves as our Advocacy Spokesperson. His responsibilities will be advocating for Throw Away Dogs as well as our K9 Law & Order Program in hopes of achieving our Nonprofit’s goals.
We are so honored to have Marc serve as a part of our Team and look forward to working closely with him so we can jointly give misunderstood dogs a new purpose in life and collectively build our K9 Law & Order program as one day it will save a Police Officer (both human & canine) lives.
To read more about Marc:
Marc has been in Law Enforcement for over 16 years.
- Mounted Unit Field Rider
- Special Emergency Response Team Negotiator
- Firearms Instructor
- Tactical Cyclist Patrol
- First Aid/CPR Instructor
193rd Special Operations Wing Security Forces Squadron
- Police Skills Trainer
Law Enforcement K9 Decoy
- Multiple Police K9 Departments in Pennsylvania
- Attended many K9 Training Conferences and seminars
- K9 Law & Order 2022
- K9 Law & Order Warrington 2022
- K9 Law & Order 2023
- PennVet Working Dog Center
- Shepherds Hope German Shepherd Rescue
- Throw Away Dogs Project
- Currently training a Malinois for
- Therapy Dog work